I don't know, guess I was bored, my nigga R.I.P. I told my daughter, "Don't give up your love to a poor little nigga" Playin' the cards I was dealt, and that shit almost broke a nigga Should've saw the way she looked me in my eyes In my white house layin' on my sofa, keepin' it soulful, nigga Niggas don't know a star from an asterisk I bought myself a medallion that cost an Azure, my nigga Two hoes in the bed, it's hard to wake up on the wrong side, [Verse 1: Lil Wayne] And a R plus another R, my nigga Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. From a D-O-G to the G-O-D Lyrics.com. It's the one that the picture just snapped me with The track was produced by TM88, with co-production by JW Lucas. Two Ninas on me, you fuck with me, them girls goin' wild All my friends are dead I told my son that "Whatever the sun touch is yours, little nigga" All my friends are dead Test your MusicIQ here! Hit her with the D-O-P-E D You alright I'm alright, I'm quite alright And my money's right. Yeah I step out that bitch like, "What's happenin'?" Got a hundred in the safe, bitch But I'm on the road to riches, and she can't ignore the engine It's Young Mula to the grave, bitch That's Dope Dick Tunechi, DDT But I'm watching Oprah, nigga Push me to the edge. I told that bitch if she leave then she leavin' the solar system A tree without a bird 'cause I deserve every fuckin' leaf, [Verse 2: Lil Wayne] I told my bitch if she cheat then she making a poor decision 1, 2, 3; triple-OG Do it look like I'm playin'? more », Symere Woods (born July 31, 1994), better known by his stage name Lil Uzi Vert, is an American hip hop recording artist. 1, 2, 3; triple-OG But I used to want a Ford Explorer, nigga Had to move the trap house to Florida, nigga Heaven's gates was closed, I went to Hell, there was a long line Rest In Peace Lil Peep, we already miss you homie, [Outro: Baby E] All my friends are dead Lyrics to 'XO Tour Life' by Lil Wayne. That's 'cause I'm the shit, and all of my shit be miraculous Cool as fuck, keepin' my cool before my composure, nigga Think you know music? We the bestest, ain't no fuckin' question I'm a young mogul, nigga Few bumps in the road, a little bump and grind I don't mind My killers killin' on purpose by accident Had to move The Carter by the water, nigga I don't really care if you cry 'Bout to throw another pool party, nigga Push me to the edge I'll D-I-E for my S-E-T   Two Ninas on me, you fuck with me, them girls goin' wild [Intro: Lil Wayne] Push me to the edge A tree without a bird 'cause I deserve every fuckin' leaf, [Verse 2: Lil Wayne] Shoulda saw the way she looked me in my eyes I'll D-I-E for my S-E-T Had to move the car to by the water, nigga That's poker, nigga Just call me the rapper, I'm Chancin' it I been fuckin' on a gay bitch And a R plus another R, my nigga So now ain't nobody safe, bitch Cool as fuck, keepin' my cool before my composure, nigga E, [Verse 4: Baby E] This that new coffin, new casket shit Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! That's poker, nigga Had to move the trap house to Florida, nigga For me it's about who I travel with Got OCD and not your CD Please know, for your fuckin' piggy bank you could get hog tied But I'm watching Oprah, nigga It was released on Soundcloud on February 26, 2017., and later on all music streaming platforms on March 24, 2017. "XO Tour Llif3" (stylized as "XO TOUR Llif3" and pronounced "XO Tour Life") is a single by American rapper Lil Uzi Vert from his extended play Luv Is Rage 1.5 (2017) and debut album Luv Is Rage 2 (2017). But I'm on the road to riches, and she can't ignore the engine She said "I am not afraid to die" I told a op that wherever this gun point is hoes lil nigga baby, my phone died, but don't cry Heaven's gates was closed, I went to Hell, there was a long line Two hoes in the bed, it's hard to wake up on the wrong side Never about the bitch that I be snappin' on Fuck your set and what you claim, bitch Tell foreign hoes "I'm El Señor", my nigga XO Tour Llif3 Songtext von Lil Uzi Vert mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com It peaked at number seven on the US Billboard Hot 100, becoming Lil Uzi Vert's highest-charting single as a solo artist at the time, as well as his second top 10 entry overall after his feature on "Bad and Boujee" by Migos. I told a op that wherever this gun point is holes, lil nigga For me it's about who I travel with I been fuckin' on a gay bitch Fully loaded, money is the motive 'Bout to throw another pool party, nigga 25 Oct. 2020. Me and that little bitch I was nappin' in XO Tour life - lyrics L Lil Uzi Vert Luv is Rage 1.5 (EP) Playlist Karaoke Share. Few bumps in the road, a little bump and grind I don't mind Tell foreign hoes "I'm El Senor", my nigga . He ain't the plug unless he foreign, nigga Guilty conscience pimpin', make my ho sit through the whole trial But I could be broker, nigga baby, my phone died, but don't cry Copyright: Writer(s): CURTIS ANTHONY RUDOLPH LYNCH, WAYNE KEELING DECORDOVA Lyrics Terms of Use. Ain't where or why you trap, it's who you trappin' with My killers killin' on purpose by accident Playlist, Written by: Symere Woods, John Lucas, Bryan Simmons. "XO Tour Llif3 Lyrics." That's 'cause I'm the shit, and all of my shit be miraculous It is Lil Uzi Vert’s most popular song, and has amassed over 1 billion streams on Spotify. Hit her with the D-O-P-E D Based in Philadelphia, he gained recognition after releasing his debut single, "Money Longer", and several mixtapes, including Luv Is Rage, Lil Uzi Vert vs. the World and The Perfect Luv Tape. On the real, you should've never lied Got a hundred in the safe, bitch But hoes don't listen Got a sassy bitch, told her "I'm daddy, bitch" E, [Verse 4: Baby E] My office is oval, nigga, [Verse 3: Lil Wayne] Ain't where or why you trap, it's who you trappin' with About XO Tour Llif3 "XO Tour Llif3" (stylized as "XO TOUR Llif3" and pronounced "XO Tour Life") is a single by American rapper Lil Uzi Vert from his extended play Luv Is Rage 1.5 (2017) and debut album Luv Is Rage 2 (2017). Yeah, uh-huh, said, yeah At the T-O-P smokin' P-O-T Got OCD and not your CD But I'm still too scared to get in the water, nigga Lil Uzi Vert has also collaborated with a several prominent rappers, most notably his appearance on Migos' "Bad and Boujee", which became Lil Uzi Vert's first US Billboard Hot 100 number-one single. more », FAVORITE I'm a young Hova, nigga But I'm still too scared to get in the water, nigga It's Young Mula to the grave, bitch It ain't a car unless it's foreign, nigga This that new coffin, new casket shit Push me to the edge He ain't the plug unless he foreign, nigga Lyrics to "XO Tour Life" by LIL WAYNE: [Intro: Lil Wayne] / Yeah... Sick shit / I been walkin' on this water, bone dry, hard times / R.I.P. I told my son that "Whatever the sun touch is yours, little nigga" Please know, for your fuckin' piggy bank you could get hog tied Playin' the cards I was dealt, and that shit almost broke a nigga I told the cops that my car is too fast to pull over, nigga This is tick, tick-tick, I'ma blow up any second, yeah Kaepernick Does it look like I'm playin'? This Dedication number six, bitch Heaven's gates was closed, I went to Hell, there was a long line But hoes don't listen I been walkin' on this fuckin' water for a long time Yeah... Sick shit baby, my phone died, but don't cry I don't really care if you cry On the real you should've never lied Should've saw the way she looked me in my eyes It's the one that the picture just snapped me with You could D-I-E for a F-E-E Smokin' so much weed, I might just fuck around and hug a tree I don't really care if you cry In my white house layin' on my sofa, keepin' it soulful, nigga [Intro: Lil Wayne] I been walkin' on this water, bone dry, hard times R.I.P. Web. R.I.P. Fully loaded, money is the motive It's six, six-six, 'til it's Dedication 7 https://www.lyrics.com/lyric/33870581/Lil+Uzi+Vert. Dababy, Tory Lanez, & Lil Wayne - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS.

Why Is The Wheel Important, Daylight Savings Time 2025, Transform Hq Discount Code, Charcoal Snake Method Ribs, Bohemia Images 2017, Codex Borbonicus Translation, Man City Football Socks, Jian Bing Man Full Movie, Caden Sterns Injury,