Mr. Delano Whitfield
Principal Academy Director
Prodigy Preparatory Academy prepares scholars for high school through a student-centred and subject focus model. Our integrated teaching approach weaves literacy through content areas and creative expression is celebrated and is a key component of this school.
Through Unfold Stories, Scholars are challenged to share the life experiences that empower them and their self-esteem and cultivates empathy. Scholars are equipped with a solid foundation in academics and emotional intelligence that will ensure their success in high school and college.
- TOP: BLACK OR GOLD POLO SHIRT OR SCHOOL T-SHIRT
- BOTTOMS: NAVY, KHAKI shorts, pants, skirts, skorts
- I am Beautifully Made [IBM] Girl Scouts
- Building Inner Greatness [BIG] Boy Scouts
- The P Gems Cheer Dance
- Made for the Stage
- Instrumental Music [strings and piano]
- Boom Squad Drum Line
- Boot Squad
School Day: School Day: 8 AM – 3:30 PM